This tool was first developed in Alberta by the Alberta Environmental Farm Plan. With their success and knowledge, this project is being developed and launched in other provinces, including Nova Scotia. In the following video, you will learn about the main ideas supporting the concept and development of this tool.
This video provides an overview of the tool and its major functions. While this demonstration is using the tool created for Saskatchewan, the Nova Scotia tool will function similarly. Once you’ve reviewed the video, feel free to fill out our survey below.
1. Click the link below, this will access the login page
2. Select Register for an account
3. Fill in your name, email, and select a password (at a minimum, passwords must have 8 characters, including one capital letter and one number)
4. Click submit and you will see a note to check for a confirmation email
5. Check confirmation email (look in spam if it doesn’t make it to your main inbox) and click the confirmation link provided.
6. Return to the login page and proceed with your login.
You can enter any land details from a parcel that you are familiar with or you can use the details provided in the case study.
Once you have had a chance to use the tool we would appreciate your feedback on the experience. Please scroll through the questionnaire below to provide your feedback.