Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Nestled in southern British Columbia, Harrison Hot Springs Resort is known for its hot springs and beautiful views. The resort has a selection of rooms and features that will make coming to the 2023 CFGA conference a great opportunity to learn and network in a unique ecological area of Canada. It also offers a selection of dining experiences and a spa.
Book a Room
Single and double rooms are available at a discounted rate for the nights of Nov. 28, 29 and 30. The special rate is available until Nov. 1.
Book a room by calling the resort at 1-888-870-8889 or 1-604-796-2244 and telling them you are attending the CFGA conference. You can also book online with a promo code you will receive after registering for the conference.
- East Tower $239
- Heritage Building $149
- West Tower $219
- West Wing, 2 Queens $199
- There is a nightly resort fee of $25 plus applicable taxes per room.
- Nightly room rates and resort fee are net non-commissionable and are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to three per cent MHRT, eight per cent provincial sales tax (PST) and five per cent goods and services tax (GST). Taxes are subject to change by the government.
- Add $20 for triple occupancy. Add $40 for quad occupancy. Quad occupancy is unavailable in the Heritage Building.
- Pet friendly rooms are available at an additional cost of $30 plus tax per night in the hotels West Wing rooms or cottages only. These must be requested at the time of booking reservation and are subject to availability.
- Children 16 years and younger utilizing existing bedding are at no additional charge with parents as registered guests.
- Rollaway beds are available at $20 each plus GST.
- Reservations received after Oct. 28, 2023, will be provided on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a Master Account, credit card or advance deposit received 30 days prior to arrival.
- Individual cancellations can be made up to 72 hours prior to arrival or a one-night charge will be forfeited.
- The hotel is pleased to offer CFGA conference attendees and guests complimentary access to the resort’s five natural mineral hot spring pools and free WIFI in guest rooms and function space.
- Hotel check-in is after 4 p.m. Hotel check-out is prior to 11 a.m.
100 Esplanade Avenue
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
Resort: 1-888-870-8889 │ 604-796-2244 │ [email protected]
Several major airports are located within easy driving distance of the resort.
- Vancouver International Airport – 143 km
- Abbotsford International Airport – 70 km
- Kamloops Airport – 254 km
Once you’ve landed, Harrison Tourism has many details on how to reach the destination.
Coming to Harrison Hot Springs is the perfect opportunity to experience various other attractions. At the time of the conference, consider the following ideas to experience Harrison Hot Springs to its fullest:
- Of course, the resort’s namesake - the Hot Springs
- The Lights by the Lake at the village square plaza.
- Local shops and galleries to get a head start on holiday shopping